Wednesday, March 14th, 2007...5:36 am
Simply Successful Secrets
Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /nfs/c02/h06/mnt/46791/domains/thewrongadvices.com/html/wp-content/plugins/tpbc.php on line 96
Here is a summary:
“Compose a new blog post listing the top 5 to 10 things that you do almost every day that help you to be successful. They can be anything at all, but they have to be things that you do at least 4 or 5 times every week. Anything less than that may be a hobby that helps you out, but we are after the real day in and day out habits that help you to be successful.”
These are the things I do everyday:
- I read constantly. Maybe a little too much. There’s so much knowledge out there that sometimes its hard to keep up.
- I exercise. Staying fit has always been a big part of my life. I either hit the gym, or go out for a walk. I find walking very calming and it helps me focus my thoughts.
- I try to squeeze every hour out of the day. This usually means sacrificing sleep, and a social life. Sleep for me is the hardest thing to do without, and often my body suffers for it.
- I take time away from what I’m working on. I have a tendency to overwork myself so I need to take a “time out” occasionally. I usually watch a movie or catch up on some TV shows I’ve recorded.
- I network. By adding people to your social network you open yourself up to opportunities you may otherwise not come across, and at the same time you are generating an awareness of both yourself and your business. I’ve only recently started to learn how important this is.
It took me longer than I expected to knock this out. It’s not often I stop to think about my daily routine.
There’s a few people out there who I know will have some interesting responses to this so I’m going to pass this on to them.
Bryan Baker - Bryan has a remarkably insightful view of things for someone so young.
Leo Chiang - Leo is a stunt actor and film professional, who is lucky enough to work on Battlestar Galactica. Sorry Leo I can’t stop mentioning it, I love the show.
Tyler Ingram - Tyler is a programmer and web designer who is trying to make his mark on the web.
Saman - This guy is probably the most prolific blog commentator on the web. I’m starting to get the sneaking suspicion he can stop time like Hiro Nakamura from Heroes.